Friday, August 9, 2019

Class of Lies: Episode 8

What?! WHAT?!?!?!


That's a fairly effective cliffhanger you have right there, because now I'm not sure how I am going to survive the whole week trying to figure out if Gi Mu Hyeok did get caught or not. That was really intense.


And Beom Jin... I'm sure now that he is evil, just not sure yet as to what level of evil because Gi Hoon is proving to be pretty evil right now. I'm quite excited to find out what kind of card does he have up his sleeve, especially since in the first few episodes, I wasn't even sure what to make of him.


That being said, Class of Lies proves to be a great watch every single week. Though the plot seem a little too heavy for a high school theme somehow, its amusing to note how the bad guys seem to be a lot more interesting than the good ones in this show. It's like a showdown on who is more evil among the others, and at this point, I still can't figure out too. 


Also, we're already halfway through the show but I'm still not feeling So Hyun somehow when she's supposed to be the good teacher. I don't hate her, but I certainly don't like her either. Beats me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment