Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Abyss: Episode 1 (Seo In Guk and Jung So Min Cameo)


I'm not sure if I'd still be carrying this show on after this episode. The premise looks promisingthere's romcom, there's fantasy, and then there's thriller/mystery. And then there's Park Bo Young, the ever so talented Park Bo Young, whom I loved a lot in Oh My Ghost and Do Bong Soon. However, Ahn Hyo Seop doesn't seem to click to me somehow... Honestly speaking, I am only here now because of Seo In Guk and Jung So Min's cameo. Sorry not sorry.


I'm still not quite sure what to make of these two though because they're like grim reapers with that all black garb, but then again, they're like aliens with that entrance and that ball. Seeing Seo In Guk transform from a dog to a human with a stern Jung So Min on his tail scolding him was amusing, it was like seeing Jin Kang scold Moo Young all over again. Ha. 


It's already been half a year but there are still some instances when I get to remember The Smile Has Left Your Eyes and how wretched it has ended, so I'm taking this cameo as an epilogue of some sort for my own peace of my mind.


Now, as these two leave after the 100th million star has fallen, I hope these two have a great future ahead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment