Saturday, May 16, 2020

My Top 10 Most Favorite Seo In Guk Fan Meeting Performances

Image via Story J.

I suddenly missed this man, so I began rewatching some of his fan meeting and fan concert videos over the previous years. Long story short I got addicted again, so I decided to do a rundown of my most favorite concert performances of him. Ever.

Here goes.

1) All For You (Snow - Our Season, 2018). Apart from All For You being one of the "national anthem" of Seo In Guk fans, I love this performance a lot because of how cute and thoughtful In Guk was when he decided to come back to the stage right after he had just walked towards the exit, signaling the end of the concert. He couldn't resist his fans who began to sing for him that he decided to sing with them for one more round, too. Now this is what you call fan service. Such a lovely man. 😍


2) Mint Chocolate (S#33/TAKE 10, 2019). Can I just say how hawt he was in here? And that rap? That was super. 😍


3) Someday (Snow - Our Season, 2018). A Yi Sung Yol original, this song was among the OSTs of his most recent drama The Smile Has Left Your Eyes. Although In Guk seldomly sings for his own television series, he does cover some of its OSTs during concerts that coincide with the year the drama was aired. Someday is a perfect example of that, and I just love how he poured his soul in peforming this song, making it beautiful and truly his own.


4) Fluttering Heart (Fall In Guk, 2015). Another lovely song, and  another lovely rendition from Seo In Guk. He's amazing at singing various genres but I think I love him better in soothing ones, such as this. 😍


5) Better Together (Mint Chocolate, 2016). This was a song that In Guk has written for his fans following his military enlistment. It was already emotional in its own, but In Guk's performance made it even more emotional and memorable for all the fans he had dedicated the song to.


6) Marry Me (Fall In Guk, 2015). An Im Chang Jung original, Seo In Guk's rendition of the song was lovely it gave me a lot of fuzzies while listening to it. The song was wonderfully arranged and hits you right to the heart. It was as if In Guk was serenading me somehow and I just melt.


7) Mou, Aenakute (Tokyo Live Talk Show, 2016). This is my most favorite among all of In Guk's Japanese singles, and it was just lovely how he performed the song with cuteness and so much heart.


8) Flower (Snow - Our Season, 2018). Seo In Guk was amazing in delivering such an emotional and powerful song. It didn't matter if it was performed live, the voice quality and emotional punch remained the same.


9) I Think Of You (Seo In Guk x Heartrider Birthday Fan Meeting, 2014). A One More Chance original, I absolutely love this performance and In Guk's rendition of the song because of how soothing it is to the ears. Not to mention it showcases In Guk's great piano skills, too.


10) My Baby U (Mint Chocolate, 2016). The arrangement of this song was lit. Nuff said.


Aaaaand, that's a wrap. Good night. ❤️

2 comments:

  1. Seo In Guk is such a great actor and singer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great when Im here. Thanks for your sharing

    ReplyDelete