Thursday, April 11, 2019

Confession: Episode 6


Wow, what a way to end the episode. Now I have to wait for more than a week again just to get my hands on the next one. I wonder why subs take forever to come out for Confession when it's really really good...🙁 This is why I have a love-hate relationship for ongoing dramas.


Good thing Detective Ki and Do Hyun were great this episode. Like finally! Took them quite a while to team up. Their brains work much better when they investigate together, and I'm loving how they ended up getting along well when they literally did not trust each other at the outset. 


And Madame Jin! I knew there was something fishy about her. I'm pretty sure that her getting the job at the law firm was part of a bigger plan that she had prepared for herself. But the question is... why? And why now? I'm not sure what to make of it yet, but I'm betting that the heart that Do Hyun received for transplant was the same heart as that of her prosecutor son. Could this be the reason why she suddenly showed up in Do Hyun's life?


This is getting super interesting. Confession is definitely one smart show and I'm loving it a lot. In fact I think I haven't seen anything this smart in a while. On that note, I don't get why there isn't a lot of thread (or talk) for a drama this good. The storyline is gripping and Lee Jun Ho's doing a great job as Lawyer Choi Do Hyun. Watching this drama is like reliving the roller coaster thrills of watching Signal and Forest of Secrets all over again; and even though Jang Ki Yong is hot as fudge as an assasin-cum-vet in Kill It, I think I like this drama better. Hope it'd get the recognition that it deserves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment