Thursday, June 23, 2011

Random Questions vii

Note: The questions aren’t originally my idea. I just lifted it from another site and answered it because I thought it would be fun. And it absolutely was.

Random questions for randomly boring moments. :)


100 TRUTHS
Lasts:
1. Last Beverage?  Hot choco—perfect sa cold weather. :DD
2. Last Phone Call?  Mom.
3. Last Text Message?  Ate Hiyuko. :))
4. Last Song You Listened To?  On the Floor, J.Lo.
5. Last Time You Cried?  An hour ago. Sappy show.

Have You Ever:
6. Dated Someone Twice?  Nope.
7. Been Cheated on?  Hahaha. Yes.
8. Kissed Someone And Regretted It?  Nope. :)
9. Lost someone special?  No.
10. Been Depressed?  Nope. :DDDD
11. Been Drunk?  No.

List Three Favorite Colors:
12. 
13. 
14. 

This Year Have You:
15. Made New Friends?  YES!
16. Fallen Out Of Love?  Hahaha. Yes, not in a romantic way though.
17. Laughed until You Cried?  Most of the time. :DDDD
18. Met Someone Who Changed You?  Yessssss. My first boss.
19. Found Out Who Your True Friends Were?  :)
20. Found Out Someone Was Talking About You?  Hahaha. Yes.
21. Kissed anyone on your friends list?  Nope.
22. How Many people on your friends list do you know in real life?  About 90%?
23. Do you have any pets?  Used to. :(
24. What did you do for your last birthday?  EAT. I love eating!
25. What time did you wake up today? 7:26 AM.
26. What were you doing at midnight last night?  K-Drama Marathon.
27. Name something you CANNOT wait for?  Lots of things.
28. Last time you saw your father?  This morning.
29. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?  I'm happy with my life right now. :))
30. What are you listening to right now?  Today My Life Begins, Bruno Mars.
31. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom?  Hahaha. Yep, I know a lot of people named Tom. :DD
32. What's getting on your nerves right now?  Uncertainty. :/

You:
33. What is your real name?  
34. Zodiac Sign?
35. Male or Female?  Female, of course.
36. Elementary School? 
37. Middle School?
38. High School?
39. Hair Color?  Black.
40. Long or short hair?  Medium length. :)
41. Height?
42. Do you have a crush on someone?  Yes. Uy kilig! :3
43. What do you like about yourself?  Patience and hard work.
44. Piercings?  Ears.
45. Tattoos?  None.
46. Righty or Lefty?  Righty. :)))))

Firsts:
47. Surgery?  None that I can think of.
48. Piercing?  Ears.
49. Tattoo?  None.
50. Best Friend? 
51. Sport you joined?
52. Pet? 
53. Vacation you remembered?
54. Concert?  Yeng Constantino.
55. Crush?  I forget.
56. Alcoholic Drink?  None.

Right Now:
57. Eating?  Yep.
58. Drinking?  Nope.
59. I'm about to...  Freak out. Jk.
60. Listening to...  Today My Life Begins, Bruno Mars.
61. Waiting for...  The sign! Hahaha.

Your Future:
62. Want kids?  YESSSSS!
63. Want to get married?  Yes, but not anytime soon.
64. Careers in mind?  O.o;;; I don't know where I am going, but I am on my way.

Which is Better with the Opposite/Same Sex:
65. Lips or Eyes?  Eyes. :)))
66. Hugs or Kisses?  Hugssssss.
67. Shorter or Taller?  Taller!
68. Older or Younger?  About the same age, or 1-3 years older.
69. Romantic or Spontaneous?  Both.
70. Nice stomach or Nice arms?  ARMS
71. Tattoos or Piercings?  Piercings. Sa ears lang ha. :))))
72. Sensitive or Loud?  Neither. I like someone funny! :DDDDD
74. Trouble Maker or Hesitant?  Neither, I like determined people better. :))

Have You Ever (2):
75. Kissed a stranger?  Nope.
76. Drank hard liquor?  Nope. :))) 
77. Lost glasses/contacts?  Misplaced is the word. :|
79. Broken someone's heart?  Sadly, yes.
80. Had your heart broken?  Yes. :(
81. Been arrested?  No.
82. Turned someone down?  Yes.
83. Cried when someone died? 
84. Liked a friend that is the same sex?  Hahaha, YES. High school days.

Do You Believe In:
85. Yourself?  Oh yeah. :DDDDD
86. Miracles?  Yesssss.
87. Love at first sight?  Nope.
88. Heaven?  Yes.
89. Santa Claus?  I did, when I was a kid. :DDDD
90. Kissing on the first date?  No.
91. Angels?  Yep.
92. Sex before marriage?  No.
93. Life on other planets?  Probably. :D
94. Life after death?  Yes.
95. Only being with one person forever?  Yessssss.

Answer Truthfully:
96. Is there one person you want to be with right now?  Yes.
97. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfrend at one time?  Nope.
98. Do you believe it's possible to remain faithful forever?  Sure do. :))))
99. What's the one thing you cannot live without?  Can't I have 10? :DDDD
100. What's one secret you have that not many people know?  I'm a part-time ninja. Haha!


MISCELLANEOUS
What year was it five years before you were born?  

What holiday is closest to your birthday?  
- I'm not telling!

What is your name if you spell it without the letters "e" "y" and "t"?  

If you named a band after your birth-month and your pet, what would it be?  

What year is the oldest car you or your family owns?  
- No cars. I think it was sold long before my neurons functioned better. Either that, or I just really don't remember.

Who is your 9th contact in your phone? 
- Ate Angel.

Have you had your birthday yet this year?  
- Nope.

Why did you go to the doctor the last time you went?  
- Medical check-up for work.

How old will you be in 5 years?  

How about in 20? Where was the last place you went?  
- I forget.

Is there a mirror in your room?  
- Yep.

Are you biracial?  
- No.

Do you have a twin?  
- Nope. I used to have a "twin sister" from a group though, since our birthdays were the same.

When was the last time you were sick?  
- Last March.

What was the last movie you watched?  
- Kung Fu Panda 2. Superrrr cute ni Po. :DDDD

If you could change one thing that happened last year, what would it be?  
- I used to want to go back and retract my resignation from my previous job, but no. I am happy with my decision; I just realized it was absolutely the right thing to do. Blessing in disguise. :)))))

Are you afraid of shots?  
- Sort of.

What color are the walls of the room you are in?  
- Beige.

How many letters are in your middle name?  
-

Is your last name longer than 6 letters long?  
- Yep.

Do you know your blood type?  

How many times have you donated blood?  
- Hahaha. None that I can think of. :D

What is the nearest yellow object to you?  
- Yellow paper.

Are you wearing anything blue?  
-Nope.

If you were in an accident, would you rather lose a hand or an ear?  
- Neither. It would be haaaard.

Have you ever dyed your hair an unnatural color? 
- Nope, but I so wanted to try. :)

How many times did you have to take the driving test before you passed? 
- Did not take it yet.

If a gorilla and a horse had a baby, what would the new creature be called?  
- Funny thought, but I don't know.

Who were the last 3 non-related people you hung out with?  
- Apple, Reci and Rolette from work. Videoke galore after shift. :DDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment